- Bachelor’s Degree from an Independent Christian (Stone-Campbell) institution
- At least 5 years of previous experience leading an Independent Christian (Stone-Campbell) church
- Master’s Degree/post-graduate degree
- Experience with an intergenerational approach to ministry
- Experience as a supervisor
Please join us in prayer as we seek God's will for this position.
For the full job description click here.
Send resumes with cover letter to email@example.com or mail them to: First Christian Church Attn: Christy Farrell 531 5th Street Columbus, IN 47201
To serve the church by providing spiritual leadership, biblical and practical preaching, visioning, staff leadership, and pastoral care.
- Preach approximately 40 weekends annually.
- Lead the FCC Staff (currently 14) and provide direct supervision to the ministers (currently 6).
- Alignment to and communication of FCC’s Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
- Manages his family well
- Spiritual vitality, disciplines, and a life above reproach
- Follow all Policies and Procedures of First Christian Church.
- Serve as an Elder, attend Elder meetings, and support the activities and ministries of FCC.